Friday, December 21, 2012

OMG this post was actually written TODAY!

...unlike the ones I just posted.

The reason I have so many in one day (and more, but Imma wait until tomorrow to post the others xD) is because I've been writing for this blog for a few weeks, but I am html ILLITERATE. 

I kept trying to edit the blog myself and got frustrated when it was always ugly. So, I didn't bother to post anymore entries.

Today, I finally found a cute template that lets me change a few things (although if anyone can tell me how to make the blog creator/designer's name at the bottom smaller, that would be great-- not so small people won't see/notice, cause I can see how that would be inappropriate, just not as bulky).

TA-DAH! Blog is now cute and very similar to what I was trying to make on my own, just much better. ;P

Lots of love to Dani and Just So Scrappy for the awesome free template. Links for both at bottom of blog. 

Bye sweets. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment