Sunday, December 23, 2012

I have finally made an important life decision!!!

And it only took me 24 years.

I have decided that... I will buy a new smart phone!!!

The phone supposedly takes good pictures anyway, so I'll put off buying a digital camera for a little while.

ANYWAY...

The phone I've decided to get is from Metro PCS (cause this cute girl is cheap) and it is.... *cue drumroll*

..........................


.................


............


....

The LG Motion 4G!

 (pic is obviously stolen from the web)

Not only is it really friggin cute, but it's pretty fast and will make blogging on the go a reality for me!!

It also takes HD video as well as decent photos, so I may even add videos on here... who knows?

Also, I found it for a pretty great price, so unlike other more souped-up smart phones, it's not gonna cost me an arm and a leg, which was REALLY important.

I will most likely be getting it at the beginning of next month *crosses fingers*, so I will update then with info about my own experiences with the phone.

I'm reeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy excited!!!! *understatement*

Finally, I will feel a bit more technologically advanced. Hell yea!

I just hope my pudgy fingers don't make this phone difficult to use. :x Fucking hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment