Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

Happy day today, even though I found out that all the font editing I did for this blog DOESN'T SHOW UP ON ANYONE'S COMPUTER BUT MINE!

-_-

Oh well. I'm tipsy. Nearly drunk, but not quite there yet. I think this should be my new Xmas tradition.

Also, had some really great gifts as well. Got make-up, perfume and CASH! Pretty sweet haul, right?

I was worried how this day would turn out, though, cause I didn't have the best night. I woke up early, very startled and frightened after a terrifying dream where I was bitten... by a raccoon. :|

Fucking hell.

ANYWAY... Merry Christmas to all.

And to all a GOOD NIGHT!

Bye sweets. <3

It's embarrassing how many mistakes I made (then corrected) while typing this. Maybe I'm a little more drunk than I thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment