Friday, December 21, 2012

How is a Raven like a writing desk?


Well, hello. 

Lola Kane here and no that is not my real name, but I did pick it myself.

So, this blog is going to chronicle… well, just about anything that pertains to me. 

My fashion, my make-up obsession, my diet (UGH!), and anything and everything else I feel like adding. 

This is not my first blog and all the really juicy stuff will be put in another blog that maybe I’ll tell a few friends about. However, some stuff might make it in here. We’ll see.

There will be A LOT  of (pretty shitty) pictures of things I like. Really random things, though I’ll do my best to organize everything. 

Hmm, what else? I guess I should tell you some things about me….

Age: 24 (I just turned 24 on the 30th. I’m getting so OLD!)
Height: 5’1ish. 
Location: Somewhere in southern USA. Hopefully, I’ll be in Savannah soon. <3
Gender: Female (A few years ago, though, I categorized myself as male. Even came close to starting HRT! After, I decided I was gender variant. And now I’ve learned to get along with my vagina again.)
Favorite color: Purple
Least favorite sound: One of my least favorite sounds is the squeaky noise markers make when you write with them. The thought of it is making me cringe. Eek!
Guilty pleasure: Sugar babies… someone please take them away from me!!!
Current favorite person: Hayden Paniettere. She’s also my thinspiration. I think we’re about the same height and I love how she manages to stay in shape without becoming super skinny like other Hollywood girls.

So, I think what you’ll have learned about me by now is that I’m really lame for a 24 year old and I don’t really act my age. I’m also pretty odd. But I think that’s a good thing.

Not a bad opening entry, although technically it’s the third entry. It is the first real one though. I think the next will be full of pics of stuff I’m currently obsessed with. 

See you then. 

Bye sweets.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment