Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Award for Most Useful Phone App goes to...


My Fitness Pal! yay.

Okay, like just about everyone else in the known universe, one of my New Year's goals is weight loss. Something that I know to be damn useful (but is something I always forget to do) is to record what you eat and keep track of calories. This way you can be sure you're eating enough and that you're eating right.

My fitness pal helps me do this! And the good news is, it's much more fun than having to write it down by hand. Plus, it's really easy!

And it's FREE!

What you do is this:
After downloading, you fill in your info such as height/weight, as well as weight loss goals. 

Then, it gives you the option to add friends so that you can all keep track of each other's progress as well as motivate each other. (This is seriously useful. Especially if you're one of those people who has that friend that you always find yourself competing with...)

And then... ta dah! You are now on the homepage where you can begin recording your food and your exercises as well as a few other things. 

I would post a screenshot of mine except... it's empty. lol

I haven't really started yet. /lie

Okay, I did start... but I forgot to add dinner. And then it was the next day and I forgot to add breakfast.

Fucking hell. :x

However, this is because I've been sick the past couple of days, so I have an excuse, okay?

Anyhoo, will officially start tomorrow, which is exciiiting!

Hopefully, I'll actually accomplish my weight loss goals this year instead of putting it off indefinitely like in years past. Whoops.

Bye sweets. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment