Sunday, January 6, 2013

Friday Fashion statement

Posted fashionably late. 

 (lol my feet look fat and awkward)

Okay, so it wasn't really a fashion statement, I just got the socks and shoes recently and loved them soooo much I decided to wear them together.

BIG MISTAKE!

The socks were too thick for the shoes, so my toes were really cramped. Fucking hell.

On the bright side, I'm in love with those flats. They look like the younger sibling of Dorothy's Ruby Red slippers. <333

Also, why yes that is a picture posted on my blog that I took myself. 

How?

I GOT MY NEW PHONE!!! And I have no regrets for forking over $148 for the LG Motion. It is SUPERB.

I've only had it a couple of days now, but I can sense that I will be heavily addicted to the new apps I've gotten

Getting the phone was another story altogether, which I'll talk about eventually.

I'm pretty happy to get to blog more about... well, everything, but to actually include pictures!!! 

I'm even considering being more social and going to random events just for blog fodder, haha. 

Good times are coming, which is nice because 2013 has been INSANELY eventful. Ugh.

But hey, at least I no longer feel like my life is dull. Right now, it's anything but.

Bye sweets. <3

And in case you were wondering if my incredibly pudgy fingers get in the way of typing on the touch screen, the answer is yes. Unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment